The dog ate diamonds of millions when the operation was done, the needle-thread-button came out, the doctor was surprised
A Pune-based diamond merchant's dog swallowed two diamonds worth Rs 1.5 lakh in a game. People got nervous after the dog swallowed the diamond. After this incident, Hira Korabari immediately took the dog to the hospital. The dog was operated on in the hospital, to remove the diamond. The doctors were surprised when the dog operated because not only both diamonds but also a needle, two buttons of the coat, rubber wire, and some thread were found from the dog's stomach.
In such a situation, the doctors say that the dog must have eaten them after seeing the sparkle of the diamond. Doctors say the dog is well at the moment and the diamond traders have taken him back home. Doctors also say that the dog may have been attracted to the glowing things, so he must have eaten the needle, rubber, and coat button. Although the dog may not have chewed it all, he swallowed it all. All these things have been removed after the operation.
Rajasthan Tourism App - Welcomes to the land of Sun, Sand and adventures