Tiitan Launches Its new Intelligent Charger in India
Tiitan Holdings, the company that focuses on developing concepts and designing the product to make a human life effortless and convenient today announced the launch of an intelligent charger in India. The device is available in black and white color for INR2499 for 6700 mah and Rs.3499 for 10000 mah at Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal, shop clues, Chroma and all major retail and online shopping networks.
The features of the intelligent charger are-
1. The charger is globally applicable as it comes with English and European jacks that give the output voltage of 90 – 240V.
2. It has automatic protection to high temperatures.
3. It prevents the battery of the phone from over-discharging and charging
4. The ‘recovery protection ‘ feature allows battery power to be restored by a switch.
5. The unique ‘anti-reverse protection’ feature prevents the data line from being reversed and shortened.
6. It has automatic protection against short circuit and over current.
Piyush Sharma, Director,Tiitan Holdings said, ” We are elated to announce the launch of our unique intelligent charger after entering the Indian market. The technology of this charger was developed in-house by our team of talented engineers. We are working on more innovative products to make our customers’ life easier.”
With the rise in the penetration of smart devices across the country, in India, the mobile phone accessories market is anticipated to garner USD 3.54 bn by the end of 2024. Also, now the customers are more inclined towards advanced, reliable, safe and secure accessories for their mobile devices.