11 Assistant, Personal Assistant & Lower Division Clerk Vacancy - NIRRH,Mumbai (Maharashtra)
National Institute For Research in Reproductive Health – NIRRH
NIRRH aka National Institute For Research in Reproductive Health Invites applications for the post of 11 Assistant, Personal Assistant & Lower Division Clerk. Apply Online before 02 July 2019. NIRRH Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… official website is www.nirrh.res.in
Name of the post – Assistant, Personal Assistant & Lower Division Clerk
No of post – 11
Pay Scale – 19900 – 63200/-, 35400 – 112400/-
General Information:delhi sarkari naukri
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear in an Online Computer based Test,information for which will be provided in the Admit card. The qualifying marks for written examination will be 50% for UR/OBC candidate and 40% for SC/ST/PH candidates. Qualified candidates in the online test on merit basis will be called for Computer knowledge test and Skill/Typing Test (qualifying only) for the post of Assistant and LDC respectively and for the post of Personal Assistant, they will be called for Skill/Shorthand test. Selection of candidates shall be made. on the basis of merit List in Online Test.
- Typing Test/ Shorthand Test will be conducted in English or Hindi or both.
- Candidates who wish to be considered against vacancies reserved/or seek age-relaxation must submit requisite certificate from the competent authority, in the prescribed format at the time of Skill Test/Document Verification. Otherwise, their claim will not be entertained and their candidature/applications will be considered under General (UR) category. If the certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi/Marathi, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English, Hindi or Marathi, as and when called for verification of documents.
- The Common written examination is being held for the posts with same educational qualification. The candidate who has applied for more than one post is required to indicate his Posts-wise preference very carefully at the time of document verification. He/she would not be considered for any post, if he/she has not indicated his/her preference for such posts. Option exercised at the time of document verification will be final.
- After the Computer based Examination and the Skill Test/Computer Proficiency lest,Document verification wherever applicable, the NIRRH will draw up the Merit List for each category of the post.
- Once the candidate has been given his/her first available preference, as per his/her merit, he/she will not be considered for any other options.
- The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill alI the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all stages of the examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification, at any time before or after the written examination, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the NIRRH.
- The online test will be in English. Duration of test will be 120 minutes. The total number of MCQ type questions will be 100. One mark shall be awarded for each correct answer and negative mark of 0.25 for each wrong answer. The question shall be asked on General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning & General Knowledge/Awareness. The questions except Quantitative Aptitude will be of a level commensurate with the essential qualification viz Graduation for Post code No. A-01 & PA-02 and Higher Secondary Examination for Post code No. LDC-03 and questions in Quantitative Aptitude will be 10th standard level. The centre of examination will he in Mumbai.
- Reservation and relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/Divyang/PwD candidates in age will be provided as per Government guidelines.
- No examination fees will be charged from SC/ST/ Divyang/ PwD and female candidate.
- The OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC category and such candidates have to indicate their category as General. The OBC (Non-Creamy Laver) candidates are required to submit requisite certificate in prescribed format of Government of India, from a competent authority. Further, OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates will have to give a self-undertaking indicating that they belong to OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category at the time of joining, in case selected.
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through “Maharecruitment Portal”: https://rnaharecruitment.mahaontingov.in No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. Their registration will he provisional as their eligibility will be verified only in case they are shortlisted for appearing in Skill Test. Mere issue of Admit card shall not imply acceptance of candidature.
- The mandate of the Institute is to address the reproductive health issues of national and global relevance. The institute was established with an objective to develop novel and efficacious modalities for fertility regulation through research and thereby assist the government in its mission to stem the population boom. In the past four decades, however, the institute has grown beyond the mandate with which it was entrusted at the time of its genesis. In the wake of new challenges posed by new socio-economic structure, lifestyle modifications, environmental hazards etc. the Institute has expanded its research agenda across the broad field of sexual and reproductive health, in tune with the needs and priorities projected in the National Population Policy 2000. A comprehensive approach, on various aspects of reproductive health rather than addressing them in isolation, is adopted. Biomedical research, clinical evaluation and social science questions which allow incorporation of research results into policy and decision making are systematically amalgamated in formulating various research programs. Research at the institute is linked to the potential user’s perception, and betterment of delivery systems for effectively meeting the healthcare needs. It is intended to promote the use of research results in policy making and planning at the national level, and contribute to the setting of standards and guidelines in the field of reproductive health research. The perspectives and health needs of women and various underserved population groups such as tribal communities, urban slums and adolescents are given special emphasis while formulating research proposals. The programmes also focus on increasing the participation of men in planned parenthood for better reproductive health.
- High priority is being given to implement the following strategic issues: develop more effective and safer fertility regulating technologies; develop safer medical methods for pregnancy termination; detect, diagnose and treat RTIs including STIs and HIV; ensure safe pregnancies; promote child health and development; alleviate health concerns related to menopause and osteoporosis; address female infertility and associated disorders such as endometriosis, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome(PCOS), Premature Ovarian Failure (POF) and idiopathic male infertility. Goal is also to develop effective means for early detection of gynaecological cancers such as cervical and ovarian cancers. Further it is aimed to develop knowledge data bases of various reproductive disorders.
The Institute also foresees the importance of open-ended and exploratory research. Research on some exciting new areas such as functional genomics, structural biology, bioinformatics, preclinical reproductive and genetic toxicology, stem cell research and reproductive tract cancers has been initiated. Such research is essential to bring in fresh insights and create new hypothesis in the field of reproductive health. The infrastructure and the technical skills of the faculty are periodically strengthened by introducing state-of-the-art technologies and providing opportunities to staff for updating their skills.
- The Institute strives to (i) conduct biomedical, clinical, operational, and socio-behavioural research on various aspects of reproductive health; (ii) strengthen research capacities, by way of generating human resources trained in reproductive health through regular academic programs and other short term training programs (iii) facilitate propagation of research observations into policy making and planning at national level and also translation of research discoveries to commercial products (iv) provide consultant assistance to other institutions (v) collaborate with national and international organizations in an effort to promote research and research capacity strengthening in reproductive health; and vi) disseminate information pertaining to advances in reproductive health research among researchers; and knowledge on reproductive health issues to underserved communities.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form
Assistant,Government Jobs in Maharashtra,Government Jobs in Mumbai,Government Vacancy in Maharashtra,Government Vacancy in Mumbai,Govt Jobs,Govt Jobs in Maharashtra,Govt Jobs in Mumbai,Govt Vacancy,Govt Vacancy in Maharashtra,Govt Vacancy in Mumbai,Indian Government Jobs,Indian Government Vacancy,Jobs in National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health,Maharashtra,Mumbai,Personal Assistant & Lower Division Clerk Jobs,Personal Assistant & Lower Division Clerk Recruitment,Personal Assistant & Lower Division Clerk Vacancy,Sarkari Naukri in Maharashtra,Sarkari Naukri in Mumbai,Vacancy in National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health,