newsdog Facebook

Nampally exhibition fire caused due to cigarette butt: Etela Rajender

Hans India 2019-01-31 13:04:28
 Hyderabad:Former Minister Etela Rajender on Thursday said that the massive fire which broke out in Exhibition Grounds on Wednesday night was because of a cigarette butt thrown in front of a shop.
Exhibition society members hold emergency meeting after massive fire in exhibition last night.The members assured the exhibitors of coming to their rescue. The society members planning to extend exhibition after February 13.The society members said that the committee would look the CCTV footage also. Eatela Rajender said that the the police was taking up inquiry. The society would take care of the businessmen who had to face losses due to fire.
He said that the shop owners were not new, they had relation with the society since three four decades. He said that society members responded immediately after the fire accident. The revenue department is enumerating on the loss, he said. He said action would be taken after the inquiry.
Meanwhile, the exhibitors protested outside the society office demanding compensation. One of the Society member said that the society would compensate the exhibitors who suffered losses. 
Tags: Etela Rajender, Nampally Exhibition, Fire accedent, Hyderabad, Telangana