Admission Notification: 2-Year LLM At DNLU, Jabalpur
The Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur, has invited applications for admission to LLM (2 Years) Degree Programme for the Academic Year 2018-2019 scheduled to commence from November 2018.
Total Seats: 30
- 10+2 years of schooling from a recognized Board/Institute and5 years integrated BA LLB (Hons.)/BSc LLB (Hons.)/B Com LLB (Hons.)/BBA LLB (Hons.) degree from any University recognized by the UGC with not less than 60% marks in aggregate (55% in case of SC/ST Candidates).
- 10+ 2 from a recognized Board/ Institute and 3-year Bachelorâs degree from any University recognized by the UGC and 3-year LLB degree from any University recognized by the UGC with not less than60% marks in aggregate (55% in case of SC/ST Candidates).
Application Fee: Rs. 3,000 (Rs.1,500/- in case of SC/ST)
Admission: A merit list of eligible applicants will be prepared on the basis of the percentage of marks obtained in the Law Degree. Shortlisted candidate will be intimated to appear for an interview at the University. The interview will be held for twenty marks.
- Starting date for online application: 30th September 2018
- Last date for submission of online application: 15th October 2018
- Date of Interview& Venue: 22nd-23rd October 2018 at10:00 am at the University
- Declaration of Merit List and Waiting list: 25th October 2018
- Verification of documents, deposit of fee and allotment of hostel: 25th-29thOctober 2018
- Orientation Programme: 30th October 2018
- Commencement of Classes: 1st November 2018
The Notification can be accessed here.