7 Iconic Spots Around India You Must Visit
This Independence Day, we bring to you a list of some of the eminent structures and locations that define India. So, visit this 7 Iconic Spots this 15th August.
Let's take a look to it
1. The Taj Mahal, Agra - To witness the spectacular sunrise and sunsets
2. The Gateway of India, Mumbai - For the enchanting views
3. Vivekananda Memorial, Kanyakumari- Feel infinite at the Southernmost tip of India
4. The Beaches of Kovalam, Kerala- Unwind in the cleanest and picturesque beaches
5. The Red Fort, New Delhi - To seep in history6. Amer Fort, Jaipur - To bask in the royal glory
7. Ellora caves, Aurangabad- Admire the timeless architectureThat's it! HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY
Please follow us for more articles.
Image Copyright: Google Images