BMW X3 2018 Petrol Variant Launched in India for Rs 56.90 Lakh
The all new hot and stylish BMW X3 2018 Petrol Variant Launched in India for Rs 56.90 Lakh. The petrol version of the new BMW X3 is available from various BMW dealerships today onwards. The vehicle belongs to the BMW X3 Sports Activity Vehicle (SAV) segment and listed under the brand's Luxury Line design scheme.
On exterior you can see beautiful chrome radiator grille bars, two-tone underbody protection, air-breather in chrome and 19" light-alloy wheels. There is also double kidney grille and fully adaptive LED headlights. There is also LED fog lamps. You can see a low-slung roof spoiler and exhaust tailpipes at rear.
There is BMW Display Key features which allow the driver to keep in contact with the car round the clock. There are Welcome Light Carpet features, rear-view camera with Park Assist, smartphone holder integrated into the centre console etc. The list of options and features includes:-
- BMW ConnectedDrive systems
- 12.3-inch Multifunction Instrument Display
- BMW Navigation Professional (with 10.25-inch touch screen)
- 40/20/40 split including through-loading system
- Leather upholstery in Vernasca
- 600 Watts high-end Surround Sound system - Harman Kardon
- Apple Car Play, BMW Apps
- BMW iDrive, touch controller
- Bluetooth and USB
- six dimmable light designs
- 550 litres storage capacity which is extendable to 1,600 litres
- Sensatec-covered instrument panel
Engine powers the car is an efficient two-litre four-cylinder petrol engine. This is capable of making output of 252 hp and a maximum torque of 350 Nm at 1,450 - 4,800 rpm.
Engine mated with an eight-speed automatic Steptronic sports transmission. The car is highly powerful and can accelerate from 0-100 km/h in just 6.3 seconds. You can choose between different driving modes like ECO PRO, COMFORT, SPORT, and SPORT etc.
Safety and Security
- BMW xDrive all-wheel-drive system
- Adaptive suspensions
- six airbags, Attentiveness Assistance
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC)
- Cornering Brake Control (CBC)
- Electric parking brake with auto hold
- Side-impact protection
- Electronic vehicle immobilizer and crash sensor
- ISOFIX child seat mounting
- integrated emergency spare wheel
- Electronically controlled 'Automatic Differential Brakes/locks (ADB-X)'
- Extended 'Dynamic Traction control (DTC)'
- Hill Start Assist
- Hill Descent Control
- BMW EfficientDynamics
- Auto Start-Stop, ECO PRO mode
- Brake-Energy Regeneration, Electronic Power Steering
- 50:50 Weight Distribution
BMW X3 2018 Petrol Variant Price in India: Rs 56.90 Lakh