8162 Sr. Teacher Grade II Comp. (Non TSP) Vacancy - RPSC,Rajasthan
8162 Sr. Teacher Grade II Comp. (Non TSP) Vacancy – RPSC,Rajasthan
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invites application for the post of 8162 Sr. Teacher Grade II Officer Vacancy 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Head Master
No of post- 8162
Pay Scale- Level (L – 11)
Head master:Candidate must Possess Bachelor Degree and its Equivalent Examination in Related Subject. For More Details Read the Notification.
- The upper age limit mentioned above shall not apply in the case of an ex-prisoner who had served under Government on a substantive basis on any post before conviction and was eligible for appointment under the rules.
- The upper age limit mentioned above shall be relaxed by a period equal to the term of imprisonment served in the case of an ex-prisoner who was not over age before his conviction and was eligible for appointment under the rules.
- The persons appointed temporarily to a post in the service shall be deemed to be within the age limit had they been within the age limit when they were initially appointed even though they may have crossed the age limit when they appear finally before the Commission and shall be allowed not more than two consecutive chances had they been eligible as such at the time of their initial appointment.
- The upper age limit for persons serving in connection with the affairs of the State in substantive capacity shall be 40 years.
- The cadet instructors shall be allowed to deduct, from their actual age, the period of service rendered by them in the N.C.C. and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed above by more than three years they shall be deemed to be within the prescribed age limit.
- The Released Emergency Commissioned Officers and Short Service Commissioned Officers after release from the Army shall be deemed to be within the age limit even though they have crossed the age limit when they appear before the Commission had they been eligible as such at the time of their joining the Commission in the Army.
- According to the Rajasthan Civil Services (Absorption of Ex-servicemen) Rules, 1988, Ex-servicemen must not have attained the age of 50 years on 01.01. 2019. Provided that in the case of holders of Military Cross/Vir Chakra or any other higher distinction, the upper age
limit shall be relaxable by two Years.
- That there shall be no age limit in the case of persons repatriated from East African Countries of Kenya, Tanganyika, Uganda and Zanzibar.
Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application:10-05-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:09-06-2018.
Interested and eligible candidates Can apply Through official website https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/ from 10.05.2018 to 09.06.2018 (For more detail go official website link)
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form