225 Technical and Non-Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices Vacancy - IOCL
225 Technical and Non-Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices Vacancy – IOCL
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites Application for the post of 225 Technical and Non-Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices under the Apprentices Act ,1961 at IOCL-Northern Region(MD). Apply Online before 25 February 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
IOCL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Technician & Trade Apprentice
No. of Vacancy: 225 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.2500/- (Per Month)
- For Technical Trade: Matric with ITI in relevant Discipline from recognized institute.
- For Technician Apprentices: 3 years Diploma in relevant Discipline.
- Non-Technical Trade: Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application.
- If the application is not submitted in the line with the eligibility criteria, terms & conditions, then the application is liable for rejection.
- Candidates are requested to apply sufficiently in advance before the closing date.
- All the candidates are advised to keep the copy of the printout of the online application form for reference as candidates are required to quote their application no. and date of birth for downloading admit cards from our website: www.iocl.com or at (https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx)
- Candidates are advised to periodically visit our above website as all future correspondence and latest information with regards to written test/interview shall be only on our website and/or by email/sms-alerts.
- Any corrigendum/addendum etc. or updates with regard to this advertisement shall be made available on our website: www.iocl.com or at (https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx) ONLY.
- Candidates have to apply for ANY ONE DISCIPLINE CODE ONLY. Candidates applying for more than one discipline Code will not be considered and their applications will be summarily rejected.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or Letter Grade is awarded in the ITI /Degree/ Diploma in Engineering examination, its equivalent aggregate percentage of marks must be indicated in the On-line Application Form as per the norms adopted by University/Institute.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates and testimonials. In case, it is detected at any stage of engagement or thereafter, that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/ doctored/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after engagement if any, his/her engagement is liable to be terminated.
- Engagement of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Corporation. All such engagement will also be subject to all relevant Rules/policies/guidelines of the Corporation.
How to Apply IOCL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.iocl.com form 10.02.2018 to 25.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 10.02.2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 25.02.2018
Date of Written Test: 04.03.2018
click above to download
the employment notification