Indian Administrative Service (IAS) was formerly known as Imperial Civil Service (ICS) is the Civil Services Examination and one of the toughest competitive exams in India. It is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for the recruitment of officers for the All India Administrative Civil Service.
While coming to the Civil service exams and its interviews we can say it as the toughest interview without any doubt. But the answers to those questions can be given in a smart way. Sometimes these answers may seem very fine. But thinking out of the box, those answers can be treated as the best answers and candidates can be considered as the intellectuals.
Here,we found some of the tricky questions that are asked in the Civil service examinations. Check them out, if you can solve the questions without seeing the answers (given in the end of the article).Questions:
- What’s look like half apple?
- If you had three apples and four oranges in one hand and four apples and three oranges in the other hand, what would you have?
3. If it took 8 men 10 hours to build a wall, how long would it take four men to build it?
4. If you throw red stone into a blue sea, what will it become?
5. James bond was pushed out of an airplane without any parachute. He survived. How?
6. Rohan was in an interview. The interviewer told him that this was his last question and then he asked him to point at the exact center of the table on which his resume was kept. He gave an answer after which he was selected. Can you think of what happened inside the interview room?
7. Twins(Adarsh and Anupam) were born in May but their birthday is in June. How’s this possible?Answers:
- The second half apple.
- Very large hands.
- No time at all, as it is already build!
4. The stone will be wet and will drown.
5. Because the airplane was on the runway.
6. Rohan kept his finger in the center of the table (not the exact center). The interviewer asked him how he was so sure that this was the exact center. He told the interviewer that according to the interviewer, his last question had already been asked. The interviewer was impressed by his quick witted brain and he was offered the job.
7. May is the name of the town.
Let us know what do you think about the same in your comments below.