Dull and dry hair can make anyone go crazy and look for treatments to restore their hair’s shine.
Instead of relying on commercial products that contain chemicals, you can use some natural ingredients to support your hair’s health. Natural ingredients not only ensure that your hair is not treated with chemicals, but also are cost effective.
Ripe papaya is a popular ingredient for homemade hair masks. Along with papaya, coconut milk and honey are great for making a hydrating and growth-supporting hair mask.
Ripe papaya – ½ cup
Coconut milk– ¼ cup
Honey– 1 teaspoon
* Put ½ cup of peeled ripe papaya (cut into cubes) in a blender.
* Next, add ¼ cup of coconut milk.
* Then, add 1 teaspoon of raw, organic honey.
* Blend the ingredients for a few minutes, until you get a smooth paste.
* Transfer the contents to a bowl.